1:1 Consulting Career Planning Session
Candidates get into consulting using a variety of paths and approaches. The options available to you depend on the relative strengths/weaknesses of your resume or CV, stage of your career, strength (or lack thereof) of your personal network, and numerous other factors. If you have both strengths and potential weaknesses in your application, consider working with one of my career planning coaches. They are all former McKinsey, Bain or BCG consultants that I've hand picked and trained to advise you in a way that's consistent with everything you find on CaseInterview.com.
Here are a sample of questions frequently asked of my coaches:
- I have X strengths on my resume, but I'm also very concerned about Y weakness. How can I compensate for this in my application process?
- I've applied to several firms but have not gotten interviews from any. I know I have a competitive background, so I'm certain I'm doing something wrong -- but for the life of me, I can not figure out what it is.
- When I network and find myself speaking to someone at my target firm, what should I say? What's okay to ask? What's not? (that would result in ruining the relationship)
- I did well on my cases, but the feedback is my leadership skills or personal experience portion of my interview is weak. What can I do to improve?
- I'm applying as an experienced hire. Which skills in my background are going to be seen as favorable? What part of my resume are they going to be concerned about? What interview mistakes do people with backgrounds similar to mine tend to make?
- 1 Hour consultation with coach via Skype
- Session will be recorded and provided to you for you to review and study
100% Satisfaction Guarantee (30 Days):
- If for any reason you are not happy with this coaching service, you will be granted a full refund. All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Purchase Options